What is the perfect gift for someone who loves audiobooks? An audiobook, of course!
With so many audiobooks and audiobook accessories to choose from, finding gifts for the audiobook lover is easier than ever. Which is great considering how stressful buying gifts can be.
Not sure what to get yet? Check out the audiobook gift ideas below. There’s bound to be something on the list that will appeal to nearly every book lover on the list.
Audiobook Gift Ideas – The Top 10 Books to Get for Lovers of Every Genre
For those looking for a gift for someone who loves audiobooks, here are some audiobook gift ideas. Whether they love romance novels (one of the most popular genres out there and with a loyal fan base) or mysteries, there’s something for everyone at Audiobook Store.
The Best Books for Romance Lovers
- The Starless Sea: Dark, mysterious, and sexy, this book has received great reviews and is one people just can’t put down.
- The Gamble: Nina is engaged to a man who can’t even remember how she likes her coffee. She obviously needs to re-think some things. That calls for a vacation half-way across the world, where Nina meets a hunky stranger. Will this be the end of her engagement?
The Top Choices for Lovers of Memoir
- Demi Moore – Inside Out: Demi Moore hasn’t been in the spotlight as much as she used to be, but her story is an intriguing one. From her high-profile romances to her iconic film roles, Moore finally opens up about her life and career.
- The Glass Castle: Jeannette Walls published this book in 2010 – and it has been on the New York Times bestseller list for the past seven years. It’s also being made into a major motion picture. The story is about a dysfunctional yet loyal family. It’s a great lesson in redemption and resilience.
Books to Give to Thrill-Seekers
- Killer Instinct: James Patterson does it again. For those who love some action and adventure, this is a must-read. During the worst terrorist attack since 9/11, a reluctant hero soon becomes a target. Will she and her partner be able to stop the sociopath that’s causing chaos and destruction?
- The Last Widow: Twists, turns, surprises, and devious plots – sounds great, right? New York Times bestseller, Karin Slaughter, has created a story with a diabolical enemy, one that will stop at nothing to carry out a plot that will destroy the lives of thousands of innocent people. Will the good guy prevail?
Incredible Personal Development Books
- Unfu*k Yourself: Too many talented, awesome people get in their own way when it comes to going after the life they want. Why is this? It’s often because of the stories they tell themselves on a subconscious level. Stories that are often harsh and lead to feelings of low self-worth. Unfu*k Yourself is the ultimate guidebook for letting go of these stories.
- The Power of Habit: What is life? It’s a series of habits – one after another. The choices people make on a daily basis create their reality. If someone has ever wondered why their life doesn’t look the way they would like, it might be due to their habits. How can they change their lives? By embracing the habits of success, which this book explains how to do.
Best Books for Entrepreneurs
- Daring Greatly: Bren Brown is the Queen of Courage. Her TED talk has been seen by millions of people and her recent Netflix special, The Call to Courage, is a big hit. In Daring Greatly, Brown encourages readers to take the big leap, showing them how to gain the courage to take that leap despite fear and to get back up when they inevitably fall, as all great people do.
- The 4-Hour Workweek: One of the reasons people want to start their own business is the prospect of freedom – freedom over their schedule, what they do, and who they serve. The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss provides tips to help entrepreneurs work smarter, not harder, so they can take advantage of the freedom that their business can provide.
Looking for a Gift for Someone Who Loves Audiobooks? Check These Out
For those who want to give more than just a book this season, here are some gift ideas that will make every audiobook lover smile with delight.
- Headphones: Looking for the best headphones for audiobooks? TechRadar has a great article about headphones that are ideal for podcasts and audiobooks. Their options range from the absolute best to the most affordable.
- The Scratch-Off List: The 100 Books Scratch-Off Poster helps book lovers keep track of the books they want to read. Seeing what has been accomplished over the year is a great way for readers to take pride in their book reading efforts.
- Cozy Accessories: One reason so many people love reading is that it’s such a great way to unwind. Friends and family members can make the experience even better by giving the gift of the perfect reading atmosphere. Book-themed candles, tasty snacks, cozy socks, and more are available on sites like Etsy, where there’s an abundance of options. Just search for “gift ideas for book lovers.”
Give the Gift of Knowledge and Adventure This Holiday Season
Is giving a friend or family member a book really a good idea? Absolutely.
First, there’s almost nothing a book lover loves more than a book – or literature-related gifts.
Second, when a person gifts a book, they give a gift that can literally change someone’s life. An exciting fiction book can inspire someone who wants to write a book of their own. A self-help/personal development/business book might be the answer someone’s been looking for with regard to overcoming limiting beliefs or changing careers.
When a person gifts a book to a loved one, they can be sure they’re giving more than a story – they’re giving the gift of knowledge, adventure, and even the motivation to make lifechanging decisions.
Have someone on your list who is not just an avid reader, but who is also up-to-date on all the new book releases? Check out our Coming Soon List to find pre-release books that your loved one can’t wait to get their hands on!